Install Google Analytics
Google Analytics provides detailed statistics about your website visitors, as well as information about the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Create a Google Analytics Account
It is simple to create a Google Analytics account. The process usually takes around five minutes.
- Go to the Google Analytics site and click the Sign Up to create your account.
- Next, create a new profile for your online store, entering a meaningful name for your account, your websites url and time zone where requested.
- Click the Create account button to save your profile.
- When the tracking code instructions page appears, record your Tracking ID. You will need it to complete the next step.
Configure Divendo for Google Analytics
After you have created a Google Analytics account and have your Tracking ID, you must complete the configuration via your Divendo admin console.
- From the Navigation panel on the left, expand the Marketing tab and select Google Analytics.
- You will be prompted with the Google Analytics configuration dialog.
- Select the Enable Analytics checkbox
- In the Account Number field, type your Tracking ID. Be sure to include the "UA-" suffix that precedes the number. The number can be found on your Google Analytics account page, and also in the Google Analytics code for your site.
- If you would also like to track e-commerce transactions via Google Analytics, select the Track Sales checkbox.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Due to the nature of Google Analytics tracking, it may take a few minutes to verify and track your store. It is advisable to check the Tracking Status on your Google Analytics profile page to confirm that your account is receiving data.